Free Trial – If you’re not sure whether Rostermatic is right for you, you can try it out for free for 30 days. Just go to the Create a new roster section of the Rostermatic web site and take it for a no-obligation test drive.
Rostermatic.com provides workplace roster administrators with a web-based solution for managing and distributing staff working schedules. Additionally, this solution offers leave management, contact and document holding, staff notice boards and much more.
The continual development of this product in response to client needs and requests has enabled us to build a solution which is versatile, feature-rich, solid and secure; a solution that is accessed by thousands of users every day. In January 2014 we released version 4, which is a full rewrite in the latest programming languages.
Workplaces currently enjoying the benefits of this website and software range in size from 10 to 1000+ staff.
- Out-of-hours coordinators
- Third party message handling
- Volunteer self-rostering
- On-call duty rosters
- Medical centres
- Retail chains
- Bars & Restaurants
- Sporting events
- Concert venues
- Specialist event catering
- Fire – Ambulance – Police – Coastguard
- Rescue/callout services
Accessibility – You and your staff always have the very latest roster to hand, viewable on the Internet, downloadable or printable. If staff need a hard copy printed version, a ‘fridge-door friendly’ calendar showing their own shifts is available. Roster administrators can control their rosters from home, or wherever they have access to the Internet.
Capability – Rostermatic has been continually developed to meet the needs of demanding government and corporate bodies, as well as numerous small business. This has led to the creation of a robust platform for creating and managing rosters with many 100’s of staff. The chances are the way you create your rosters and the reports and functionality you need are already part of this program.
Immediacy – When the roster is changed, those details are immediately available to anyone viewing the roster online. The broadcast module will track which staff are affected by the changes, marking them for rebroadcasting, by email or SMS text message. Alerts are triggered whenever an event requires the administrator or line-managers attention.
Interactivity – This is the part that really makes things fly. Your staff can log into a roster via the Internet to:
- view or print out their upcoming calendar,
- make their own private reminder notes on their calendar,
- Request leave (salaried staff),
- update availability (contractors and casual staff),
- modify their details and preferences,
- participate in your roster’s online message board,
- download key workplace documents,
- swap shifts with other qualified colleagues,
- volunteer for unfilled/open shifts.
- Staff have access to the main software and the mobile version.
- SMS messaging is fully integrated and used for distributing rosters, broadcasting messages, swapping shifts, volunteering for shifts, etc.
Versatility – Rostermatic is suitable for many different types of workplace. Striving to meet the needs of our clients over the years has led to a great many user-customisable features and reports, and that means everything is a better fit for the way you work. We recommend that you first log into our sample roster as a normal staff member to experience the above. To see a sample of functionality in Rostermatic as somebody that creates and manages rosters, you can Create a free trial roster, which gives access to the full program for 30 days.